WHY MAQUI BERRY?
Welcome our NEW product Maqui Berry! Incredibly high in antioxidants, these powerhouse berries boost energy, reduce inflammation and support the immune system.
World's Most Powerful Anti-Oxidant Anti-inflammatory & Anti-Viral
The rich purple pigment of this amazing fruit indicates the presence of antioxidants. Maqui berries also have calcium and iron, as ell as vitamins A. C and B. This little berry packs a lot of punch.
What is the Maqui Berry?
Maqui Berry comes from the maqui berry bush, a wild super fruit variety that grows primarily in the Patagonian region of the Chilean Andes Mountains and Southern Argentina. Also called the Chilean wine berry, the small vibrant purple berries grow prolifically as an edible fruit.
Maqui Berry is known for its extremely high anti-oxidant rich nutrients that exceed other top super fruits that are close to the same caliber. All brightly pigmented berries are renown for their high ORAC value. Some are higher than others depending on the environments in which they grow. The class of berries are referred to as the “super berries” and are typically fruits that naturally grow in more remote arid regions or tropical rainforest locations.
Maqui Berries have been used by the Mapuche Tribe of Central and South Chile for hundreds of years. It is a berry with magical and medicinal properties, considered a sacred plant by the people who use it locally. The Mapuche attributes their strength, health and longevity to this small purple-black berry.
- Off the chart antioxidant levels – Maqui Berries contain an excessive amount of polyphenols and antioxidants like flavanols, anthocyanin and delphinidins.
- Boosts Immune System and Anti-Agining – Bioflavornoids in Maqui Berry act as powerful antioxidants that neutralize free radicals. This in turn allows the body to supply more oxygen to the cells, improving circulation. Boosting your immune system prevents you from getting sick. You have more energy! Healthy cells stay young longer.
- Aids in Respiratory Conditions – Respiratory disease include conditions like asthma, tuberculosis, pneumonia and cystic fibrosis. The results of a study published in March 2015 showed the Maqui Berry neutralized pulmonary oxidative stress and normalized hydrogen peroxide andIL-6 concentrations.
- Anti-Viral, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Microbial – High levels of delphinidins and anthocyanin in Maqui Berries mean that your body can fight infections on all levels. Staving off colds and flue or boosting brain power and memory.
- Lowers Bad Cholesterol – Protecting The Heart – Delphinidins, the antioxidants in Maqui Berry lowers fats in blood. This in turn allows blood to become the thinner and prevents plaque build up on artery walls. This reduces atherosclerosis which is a hardening of the veins that can lead to heart attacks and other cardiovascular diseases.
- Reduces Inflammation – Anti-Cancer – Cancer is a result of cells being corrupted and unable to perform their functions. Inflammation is the symptom of many conditions in the body when it is not functioning optimally. Free radicals run rampant and the body cannot fight off infections, inflammation sets in and eventually certain cancers can appear.
Adding a super powerful, antioxidant rich, nutrient dense supplement to your daily diet can prevent diseases in life.
Our Maqui Berry is wild harvested by the Mapuche Indian in a certified organic native forest in Chile. It is produced at a state of the art facility that is certified organic and kosher. Our scientists at the Universidad Austra de Chile are continuing research with Maqui Berry for its anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, cholesterol and healthy blood glucose support.