This policy is effective as of 9/9/21.
Last updated 9/9/21.
At Harmony Spring, Inc. your privacy is important to us. This policy details in plain and simple language how we deal with your privacy as it relates to our website.
Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- IP address
- Internet browser software name, type, and version
- Screen resolution
- Language as defined by your browsing device
- Type of device used to browse the website
- Mouse movements
- Mouse clicks
- Keyboard keys pressed
- Information typed into form fields (submitted or not submitted)
- What web pages you visited and for how long
- Referring websites and source – how you got to our website
- Username for social media accounts
What We Plan To Do With Your Personal Information
All personal information collected will be used for one or more of the following:
- Use it in marketing campaigns
- Advertising on third-party websites, apps, and software
- Email marketing
- To create and provide user accounts
- Display your messages and/or comments on our website (for example on our blog)
- Facilitate sales
- To provide purchased services and products
- To follow up with you, answer any questions, or handle any concerns
- To comply with all local, state, and federal laws, officials, and requirements – if they request information from us
How We Store Your Information
We store your information electronically on our website’s server in a database, in paper form, and with the following third-party vendors:
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Stripe (payment processing information)
- PayPal (payment processing information)
- Inspectlet (mouse movement, click, keyboard keys pressed, and page view details)
Not all of your information is stored in any one place. Your information may be stored in multiple places in both part and whole. We may store only part of your information at one or more of the above third-party vendors, on website’s server, and in paper form.
If we collect credit card, payment information, or other sensitive information, we store that data with our third-party payment providers (such as Stripe and PayPal).
How to Change Your information
To change your information send us a message using our website’s contact form located on our website’s Contact page. Please include what information you’re requesting to have changed.
Third-Parties We Share Information With
We share information with the following third-party providers:
- Google and Google Analytics
- What We Share: Browser and visit usage history, sales
- Why: For marketing and to analyze our website usage so we may improve our website, and to provide services and products
- Google Adwords – Browser and visit usage history, sales
- What We Share: Browser and visit usage history
- Why: For marketing and to analyze our website usage so we may improve our website
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- What We Share: Browser and visit usage history, username for social media accounts, referring web pages/sources
- Why: For marketing, to do social media marketing, contact you through social media accounts, authorize you through social media logins, provider our own user accounts and login, and to analyze our website usage so we may improve our website
- Stripe, PayPal
- What We Share: Credit card information, and payment processing info (name, address, city, state, zip, credit card number, card expiration, card security code, bank account number, bank account routing number, social security number, ENI number, and any other information required to complete a payment or transaction)
- Why: To process transactions
Who To Contact For Accountability, Questions, And Concern
How We Handle Do Not Track Requests
Because we are a small business and due to the complexity of honoring Do Not Track Requests, we do not provide a way to request that you are not tracked. Although, some of our third-party vendors may have methods of opting out of tracking. Please contact those third-parties individually to inquire if they honor Do Not Track Requests.